Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: I need 2 meet outfit item numbers

  1. #1
    Brooke in Belgium
    Guest Brooke in Belgium's Avatar

    Post

    Does anyone have the item number for Kirsten and Addy's meet outfits?


    Or if anyone has them for sale, let me know!

    Brooke

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I believe they are KMO and AMO. If you call customer service, they can look up item numbers for you and tell you what pieces are included.

  3. #3
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    You can also email customer service for the numbers.

    I think CS is a international long distance call outside the US [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kikibooboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2005
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can you order any meet outfit without the doll? I would really love to get Jess outfit for Marisol and then the girl size for my daughter. Thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •